REAL-EaSE Neck & Shoulder Relaxer
Availability: Out of stock
How Does It Work?
The muscles in your neck and shoulders hold your head erect, which requires a great deal of strength and flexibility. When the muscles are strained from overuse or stress, they become tight, causing a pattern of spasms and pain. Clenched jaws, headaches, cramps and muscle spasms are just some of the results of the stress so many of us hold in our neck and shoulders. It is essential to keep your neck relaxed. Imagine surrendering the weight of your head into a massage therapist's healing hands, while the muscles in your neck, shoulders and face completely relax. You can enjoy these same relaxing benefits when you rest your head into the REAL-Ease’s cushioned surface. Scientifically and orthopedically designed, the REAL-EaSE cradles your neck along the base of the skull and is an excellent way to recharge after a stressful day.
Features of the product
- Easy to use, just lay back on the device and experience a profound relaxation.
- Especially helpful when reading or watching T.V. in bed. It holds the head up, so you don't have to strain your neck muscles.
- Can be used anywhere a person can lie down or lean back: on a plane, as a passenger in a car, in bed for a short rest, on the beach, in a beach chair with a firm back by a pool. An excellent way to "recharge" for ten minutes during a stressful workday.
- 15 to 20 minutes at a time
- May be used more than once per day with no harmful effects.
- Start slow and find the length of time that is comfortable for you